BevCon® All-Access Pass
All-Access Passes provides the following:
- Access to all Learning Sessions (first-come basis and must register via SCHED in advance) Sunday through Tuesday
- Breakfast on Monday and Tuesday at The LINE Hotel
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday at The LINE Hotel
- Admission to Opening Night Welcome Party (includes food and beverage)
- Free Drink Ticket to use each night of Bar Pop-Ups
- Admission to Meet-the-Makers Beer and Wine Tasting and Spirit Tasting
- Admission to Closing Happy Hour: Let's Get Lit (includes bites and drinks)
- Official Laminated Name Badge and Lanyard
- Official BevCon® Canvas Bag
- Official BevCon® Coffee Mug
You must work in the food and beverage industry to attend BevCon® and must be 21 and older. There are no refunds after June 1, 2018 and there is a $100 processing fee for all requests for refunds . Ticketing Company Terms and Conditions.
Members of the media that want to attend and cover the event, may qualify for a Media Credential. Applications will be available in early April. If you want to attend but do not plan to cover the event, you can still receive a special discounted rate of $300. Email email@example.com for the code.
Day Pass and Session Passes
There will be A Day Pass for those who can only attend one day. Those passes will be for sale in May based on availability. Learning Sessions passes will be available in June based on space.
Hotel Accommodations: The Line Hotel LA
The BevCon® host hotel is the LINE Hotel at 3515 Wilshire Blvd. in Koreatown, Los Angeles. We will be hosting our Learning Sessions and Meet-the-Make Tastings inside the hotel and encourage attendees to stay at the hotel for ease.
Rooms are available at a discounted group rate of $239 per night.
Via Hotel Web Site
Group code: “180819GUES”
Valid Dates 8/19/18 – 8/22/18