The LINE Hotel, Ballroom 1
Presented by WSET
As American whiskey goes supernova and craft-distilled gin and rum become back-bar mainstays, American brandy is priming itself for its time in the spotlight. This session will look how American producers are shifting brandy's direction and the obstacles they still face. What opportunities are out there for American distillers? How are distillers from California to Kentucky making their own imprint on the category? What will it take to persuade consumers that American brandy deserves a turn in their glass?
- Paul Clarke, Imbibe(Moderator)
- Joe Heron, Copper & Kings American Brandy Co.
- Dan Farber, Osocalis Distillery
- Dave Smith, St. George Spirits
- Rita Hansen, Argonaut Brandy