The LINE Hotel, Ballroom 1
Underwritten by WSET
California, the state, is all about progress. And if the New California built on the principles of classic California wines to give the state's wines a new direction and energy, things need to keep moving forward. Where will the next generation of great wines come from, and who will make them? Meet some of the winemakers now building on the progress of New California, propelling California wine into the future, and find out how the wines are being received by young, curious consumers.
*The content of this presentation, and the expressed opinions of the presenters, do not necessarily reflect the views of Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET).
- Jon Bonne (Moderator)
- Megan Glaab, RYME CELLARS
- Tegan Passalacqua, Turley Wine Cellars
- Angela Osborne, A Tribute to Grace Wine Company
- Steven Grubbs, Empire State South/Five and Ten/The National
- Jaimee Motley, Jaimee Motley Wines