The LINE Hotel, Ballroom 2
Underwritten by The Quinquina Collective
In the bar business, time is money and consistency is key. Batched cocktails can ensure that consistency, and draft service is as fast as it gets. This session promises an in-depth look at the best practices for batching and tapping cocktails. Attendees will leave with answers to questions like:
1. Is my business is a good candidate for draft cocktails?
2. What are the benefits and challenges to incorporating a draft cocktail program?
3. Does my state and municipality allow draft cocktails, and are there possible loopholes to discuss with my local regulator(s)?
4. What do I need and how much does it cost?
- Aaron Polsky, Harvard & Stone
- Christine Wiseman, Broken Shaker
- Paul Taylor, Drink Company