AUGUST 19-21, 2018
BEVCON® HAS BECOME ONE OF THE COUNTRY'S MOST EXCITING AND INSPIRING, INDUSTRY ONLY, BEVERAGE EVENTS. PROFESSIONAL BARTENDERS, SOMMELIERS, BUYERS, BEVERAGE MAKERS, DISTRIBUTORS, IMPORTERS, MEDIA, MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS PROFESSIONALS, AND OTHER RELATED COMPANIES ALL GATHER IN AN INTIMATE SETTING TO LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER, SHARE RESOURCES, NETWORK, AND BECOME INSPIRED TO GROW THEIR RESPECTED BUSINESSES.
BevCon® covers the key components of the beverage industry including: operations, beverage making, craft-minded products, new and cutting edge topics and idea in the wine, spirits, and beer industries along with some non-alcoholic trends and products.
- Adam Duyle, Brewer's Assn.
- Angel Postell, Home Team PR & Events
- Alba Huerta, Julep
- Bobby Stuckey, MS, Frasca Food & Wine, Scarpetta Wine
- Brad Thomas Parsons, writer & author
- Brandon Plyler, Edmund's Oast Exchange and Edmund's Oast
- Cappie Peete, AC Restaurant Group
- Christian Krogstad, House Spirits Distillery
- Clint Sloan, Banshee Wines and Valkyrie Selections
- Derek Brown, The Drink Company
- Eric Railsback, Lieu Dit Winery
- Kellie Thorn, Empire State South
- Matt Azar, Marketing Consultant
- Paul Clarke, Imbibe
- Sabato Sagaria, MS, bartaco
- Sara Donahue, Cross & Dot
- Sarah Simmons, Birds & Bubbles
- Wayne Curtis, writer & author